What is Kangen Water?
Kangen is a Japanese word meaning “Return to Origin.” Kangen Water, in order to be called such, “must be alkaline, micro-clustered pure and have a high negative ORP, or oxidation-reduction potential.” Consider the following:
- Kangen Water is used in over 100 hospitals and medical clinics in Japan for its scientifically documented health benefits.
- Kangen Water is a “free radical scavenger” with measurable anti-oxidant properties many times higher than any food or nutritional supplement on the market, including assistance in repairing damaged DNA strands.
- Kangen Water provides a way for toxins to exit the body by neutralizing the positive, cationic chare with its abundant free electrons. Toxins stored in fat cells, tissues, organs and lymphatic fluids are released, resulting in fat loss.
- Kangen Water is “living water” that deeply hydrates the cells – it is absorbed six times faster than tap or bottled water because the cluster size of the water molecute is smaller and has a more hexagonal structure.
- Kangen Water is rich in ionic minerals, like calcium, and research shows that it significantly increases bone density.
- Kangen Water is alkaline – it is able to neutralize and balance a chronic over-acid state. Chronic over-acidity is the underlying cause of many disease states, including pain and inflammation. Kangen Water helps the body preserve and maintain its calcium, magnesium and potassium reserves by providing ionic minerals and negative hydroxyl ions to buffer excess acids.
Are You Overly Acidic?
When a body is acidic it holds on to heavy metals such as mercury, lead and cadmium, which create high oxidative stress further acidifying the body. If you experience one or all of the following, your cells, tissues and interstitial fluids are overly acidic:
- Becoming easily fatigued
- “Brain fog” or difficulty concentrating
- A pessimistic outlook on life
- Lack of energy to achieve goals and aspirations
- Frequent colds, flue, allergies and other respiratory ailments
- Joint pain, stiffness and arthritis
- Chemical sensitivities or fibromyalgia
- Long-term medical problems like high blood pressure, auto-immune disorders, cancer, heart disease, diabetes or inflammation
We provide people in the Austin TX area the opportunity to try Kangen Water. Contact us for details or visit us in Austin TX.
By Jarrod Bagley, D.C.