What is chiropractic?
Why take a plethora of pills, when chiropractors use your body’s natural ability to restore itself? Chiropractic care treats patients with musculoskeletal system and nervous system problems. This may incorporate nerves, bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Chiropractors use spinal manipulation, also known as a chiropractic adjustment, to better your body and take away pain. The intention of this manipulation is to restore the mobility of your joints by physically applying controlled force and removing interference or pressure from your nervous system.Adjustments can increase mobility, lessen pain, alleviate muscle tightness, and permit tissues to heal.
Why choose chiropractic?
·Cost-effective – Compared to going to a medical doctor, chiropractic care can save you big money!
·Less invasive – It’s considerably less invasive than other methods of therapy and medicine. Rather than ingesting prescription pills or recovering from a painful surgery, you can receive an alignment
·Safe - Plus, out of all the complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) professions, chiropractic is the biggest and most regulated.
How can chiropractic help me?
·Back pain – If you’re suffering from back pain, sports injuries, or muscle strains, any disorder of one part immediately affects the function of the other parts.
·Neck pain/headaches - Cervical spine manipulation can minimize neck pain, neck dysfunction, and tension headaches.
·Osteoarthritis/fibromyalgia – You may respond well to the moderate pressure used by chiropractors, which can facilitate greater improvements in the domains of functionality.
·Shoulder pain – Injuries of and about the scapula, clavicle, and shoulder can be curbed with chiropractic care. They can be highly debilitating, require considerable lost field time, and can easily ruin a promising sports career.
·Vertigo/balance - Spinal mobilization and manipulation can help you with cervicogenic dizziness.
·Pregnancy - Chiropractic care throughout pregnancy may help to establish balance in the mother’s pelvis. Because of a lifetime of stress and trauma to her spine and pelvis, her pelvic opening may be compromised, resulting in a less than optimum passage for the baby.
Why choose Corrective Chiropractic?
Dr. Bagley is not only a chiropractor in Austin who gets results, but he cares about his patients’ physical, mental and spiritual health.Dr. Bagley is the only chiropractor in the entire Austin area certified and practicing Chiropractic Biophysics, which is the only chiropractic technique to have published clinical trials of SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN structural based spinal alignment correction without surgery.
- 96% of our patients reported they would refer a friend or family member.
- We go beyond pain relief by providing the structural rehabilitation of the spine through a scientifically proven, evidence based process, so that the pain is gone for good and 93% of our patients reported they experienced better posture.
- Dr. Bagley has been certified as a Master Fitness Specialist who applies correct spinal biomechanics resulting in improved performance in athletics and everyday life.
- We provide a very thorough examination and detailed analysis before treating each and every patient.
- We remove the interference in your body’s God given ability to heal itself.
- We offer wellness programs encompassing:
- workplace ergonomics
- nutrition consulting
- fitness recommendations
- food allergy testing
- weight loss