The Corrective Chiropractic Advantage
- 96% of our patients reported they would refer a friend or family member.
- We go beyond pain relief by providing the structural rehabilitation of the spine through a scientifically proven, evidence based process, so that the pain is gone for good and 93% of our patients reported they experienced better posture.
- Dr. Bagley has been certified as a Master Fitness Specialist who applies correct spinal biomechanics resulting in improved performance in athletics and everyday life.
- We provide a very thorough examination and detailed analysis before treating each and every patient.
- We remove the interference in your body’s God given ability to heal itself.
- We offer wellness programs encompassing:
- workplace ergonomics
- nutrition consulting
- fitness recommendations
- food allergy testing
- weight loss
A chiropractor in Austin who not only gets results but also cares about his patients. Choosing a chiropractor can be a difficult and confusing decision. Give us the chance to help you decided if we are the right chiropractor for you. We offer free consultations.
Get to know Dr. Bagley as well as learn a little bit about Corrective Chiropractic. Just press play.
Meet the Chiropractor
Dr. Bagley is the only chiropractor in the entire Austin area certified and practicing Chiropractic Biophysics, which is the only technique to have published clinical trials of SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN structural based spinal alignment correction without surgery. He is currently one of 9 doctors in Texas certified to practice this advanced technique.Our Services Learn about our techniques
If you’ve been experiencing tension or pain in your head, neck or shoulders, particularly after using your computer or smart phone, you may be suffering from a condition called “text neck,” a technology-related syndrome that ...
Recent Articles4 Easy Ways to Reduce Stress and Lower Back Pain this Holiday Season
Can you believe it's already November? Time really does fly by and the holiday season brings many...5 Healthy Halloween Treats for Kids
Halloween isn't just for the spirited downing of candy corn and fun-size chocolate bars -- seasonal...Soda and Aggression in Children
In a study at Columbia University, researchers found that an increased consumption of soda...